Rule 2: Answer the questions the person tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Questions for Me:
1. Favourite pizza topping?
Currently my favorite is plane margherita and I dip it in BBQ sauce.
2. If you could have any sort of hair, what would it be?
No, but when my GCSE’s are over I plan to watch Vicar Of Dibley.
4. Would you kill to save somebody you loved?
Maybe…to be honest, yeah, probably.
5. Biology or Chemistry?
6. What is your favourite animal?
7. danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil?
Both, but if I really have to choose, AmazingPhil. I don’t understand why Dan gets more attentions, they’re both amazing.
8. Have you ever read To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, A Spot Of Bother by Mark Haddon or Dream London by Tony Ballantyne?
I’ve read To Kill A Mocking Bird - and cried!
9. If you could see anybody live, who would it be?
Myself… if that makes sense.
10. Do you get on with your family?
Yeah, but I’m not as close to them as I’d like to be, which is mainly my fault.
11. Which famous person do you most want to be friends with?
omg I have loads. Basically everyone in my MIddleAgePeopleRunMyLife account bio.
I tag: #ughmystrade #louisebrealey #idiotsassembled #a-sexualsociopath #butnotforlong #jim-moriarty-imagine #josiemardle #orsowethought #yonderdarling #siriusandremuseslovechild #teabooksandpoop
(Cant be bothered to tag you all in the tags again + sorry if I’ve got any of your usernames wrong - I’m in a rush!)
Questions for you:
1.) A secret you’ve never told anyone before?
2.) What are you studying/used to study/want to study for A levels/exams?
3.) Celebrity crush?
4.) Favorite food?
5.) If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
6.) If you could relive one year of your life, what year would it be?
7.) Favorite book and why?
8.) How many kids do you want?
9.) What did you use to want to be when you were younger?
10.) Whats the 6th thing on your tracked tags?
11.) Would you rather be invisible or read peoples minds?